- Featuring majority Steelcase and limited Kent Office Furniture
- On-site event coordinator
- Inspiring and eclectic artwork from local and regional artists
- Located on The Rapid public transportation line
- In the heart of the 49507 neighborhood
- Close proximity to US131
- Free parking lot and street parking
- Lactation room
- Full service kitchen
We provide suggestions for local vendors for linen, food, and party rental. Rental space available for businesses and nonprofit organizations.
Call (616) 458-5443 for more information.
$25/hr nonprofit, $50/for-profit
- Amway Meeting Room: 2-4 people, accessible space
- Jane Idema Meeting Room: 2 people
- Founder’s Meeting Room: 2 people
- New Beginnings Meeting Room: 2-3 people
- Empower Meeting Room: 2-3 people
$50/hr nonprofit, $100/hr for-profit
- 10-30 people
- Spacious table with built-in electrical outlets
- Projection screen
- Conference call and virtual meeting functionality
$125/hr nonprofit, $150/hr for-profit
- Theatre Seating: 40-80 people
- Reception/Collaborative Style: Versatile and comfortable seating options for small events and collaborative meetings
- Business Center
- Learning & Technology Center
- Training Room
- Meeting Rooms
Full Rental outside of operating hours would require an additional 25% fee.
*Cleaning and Incidental Deposit: A $250 fee will be required to reserve the space. Fee will be returned after rental inspection following the event.