Women’s Resource Center (WRC) advocates for equity, diversity, and inclusiveness. Our mission is part of a greater movement to provide programs and services that educate and empower workplace success and transform the employment experiences and outcomes for all women. WRC is committed to creating an equitable and inclusive culture, free of racism and discrimination, where individuals have the opportunity to achieve success in the workplace, attain economic independence, and bring their authentic selves to work.
- We take responsibility by holding both our participants and ourselves accountable.
- We advocate for our participants and act as a catalyst for systems change.
- We deliver evidence-based quality services offering an exceptional experience.
- We recognize and embrace the diverse experiences of our participants to foster a culture of respect and dignity.
- We adapt our services to existing economic and community conditions.
- We maintain the highest level of privacy.
Our Guiding Principles
Our values are realized through:
- Fostering a culture of open-mindedness, compassion, and inclusiveness among all women served by WRC.
- Striving to build an environment where WRC’s team members, board of directors, and volunteers have diverse cultures, backgrounds, and life experiences to directly impact the lives of the women and families served.
- Creating and maintaining opportunities for engagement, education, and discourse related to issues of equity, diversity, and inclusion.
- Welcoming unique perspectives and experiences to advance our mission to equip women to achieve purpose, fulfillment and financial stability through meaningful employment.
- Understanding and appreciating the individual differences of each woman’s life journey, by providing tailored support in a manner that honors and respects them.